Leyh, Payne & Mallia’s team of lawyers is well-known for its extensive, combined experience in commercial banking litigation. Our client base encompasses both regional and national banks. With a broad knowledge base in loan support, workout proceedings and litigation connected to debt collection, Leyh, Payne & Mallia can serve your entire scope of debt collection needs, including transitions into both bankruptcy and probate proceedings.
In relation to debt collection, our lawyers are experienced in:
- Obtaining and enforcing judgments, including the filing of abstracts of judgment
- Executing on writs
- Performing post judgment discovery
- Conducting contempt proceedings
- Implementing receiverships under the turnover statute
- Sequestration, attachment and garnishment proceedings